Risk Management Solutions
As users of derivative products, you rely on diligent, meticulous analysis and creative alternative solutions. At National Bank Financial Markets, our specialized Risk Management team will be uncompromising in assessing your organization’s needs and providing innovative, timely ideas to address your unique situation.
Our risk management team provides you with customized risk management solutions using derivative instruments across all asset classes:
- Hedging of domestic and foreign-denominated debt including bank debt, notes and high yield and monetizing callable bond features.
- Cash flow hedging, balance sheet hedging (multiple currencies) and traded currencies such as USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, NZD, CHF, NOK, etc.
Our clients have recognized the quality of our solutions in the latest industry rankings*.
*Industry rankings from Greenwich Associates
Proud to be your FX partner!
The latest FX Canada industry rankings* are a reflection of your trust and confidence in our services:
- #1 in understanding & acting on client needs
- #1 in sales coverage
- #1 in best trade ideas
- #1 in creative ideas & solutions for currency options
- #1 in most competitive quotes
We’re committed to earning your business every day with flawless execution, smart ideas tailored to your needs, and responsive, value-add solutions.
Contact us now!
(416) 869 8640
(514) 394 8875
(403) 290 5452
- Normal course issuer bid (NCIB) hedging, deferred share unit (DSU) and restricted share unit (RSU) hedging and monetization.
- Hedging commodity exposures, improving operating margin stability and tradable commodities such as heating oil, natural gas and grains.
You can rely on our professionals for:
- Tailored risk management solutions based on the highest levels of risk management advisory, diligent analysis of risk exposure and a client-centric focus on building lasting relationships;
- Integrated product offerings, working in close collaboration with credit capital markets, investment banking and debt capital markets professionals;
- Strong technical expertise, breadth of capabilities and industry-specific experience to tackle any risk management challenge;
- Market recognition as top-ranked structured product team by the Americas Structured Products Awards in 2013.