Investment Banking and Mergers and Acquisitions
Whether you are expanding or restructuring your business, National Bank Financial Markets is
prepared to offer you access to a dynamic suite of investment banking and advisory services.
Our equity capital markets capabilities combined with our mergers and acquisition expertise
will help you navigate emerging opportunities in this challenging and complex marketplace.
Our investment banking and mergers and acquisitions team provides an integrated approach to
help prepare your company for its next phase of growth:
Equity Capital Markets
- We offer a complete suite of equity capital markets products, including common equity,
preferred shares, hybrid corporate securities, special-purpose securities and
- We work closely with our institutional equity sales and trading, and retail teams to
structure, market and place all equity and equity-related securities.
Mergers and Acquisition
- Access to a top-notch suite of creative and value-added strategic advisory services,
including acquisition and divestiture advisory, bid defence, valuation and fairness
opinion, restructuring and recapitalization advisory services, from identifying a merger
or acquisition target to realigning your capital structure.
- For our Global Energy clients, our A & D advisory services team brings extensive
technical expertise in the oil and gas sector and a results-driven focus to corporate
and asset sales.
You can rely on our professionals for:
- Leadership in equity capital markets product origination, structuring, marketing and
- Leading provider of sophisticated and value-added advisory services;
- Extensive underwriting transaction experience in a wide range of sectors, including
initial public offerings, follow-on offerings, monetization and private placements.