Pipeline, Power and Utilities
As a participant in Canada’s Pipelines, Power and Utilities sector, your needs for financial services will include merger and acquisition advisory services, debt, equity and credit financings as well as risk management solutions. As an investor in this sector, you will want access to thoughtful research, investment ideas and sales and trading expertise.
National Bank Financial Markets has deep expertise in the Pipeline, Power and Utilities sector to help you meet your unique requirements:
- Extensive experience and knowledge of all industry sub-sectors including alternative energy, coal producers, independent power producers, project developers, regulated utilities and other energy services and income funds;
- In-depth knowledge and expertise in the valuation of renewable energy assets, including wind and solar power;
- Leader in renewable energy market intelligence;
- Significant merger and acquisition expertise having acted on several transformational transactions;
- Strong debt and equity issuance capabilities with broad experience leading transactions in all industry sub-sectors;
- Extensive experience in advising special committees across a wide spectrum of transactions and industry sub-sectors;
- Top research team with full sector coverage;
- Significant expertise in leading bond financing deals;
- Institutional sales desks throughout North America ensuring proximity to the market and superior distribution capabilities;
- Full credit capital markets capabilities and services with the ability to underwrite transactions and deploy significant capital to clients.
We are committed to helping our clients achieve success with solutions that reflect their unique goals and business challenges.
Preferred Shares Co-Bookrunner
Public Bought Deal and
Private Placement of
Acquisition of Norfolk
Power, Haldimand &
Hydro and Orillia Power
Common Shares Co-Bookrunner
Acquisition of Great Lakes Power Transmission