As a member of the Agri-Business industry, you will need a financial partner to provide you with expertise in equity and debt financings, merger and acquisition advisory services, corporate lending and risk management. As an investor in this sector, you will want access to thoughtful research, investment ideas and sales and trading expertise.
As a leading investment bank in the global Agri-Business sector, National Bank Financial Markets offers you deep industry knowledge and experience to help you meet your goals:
- National Bank Financial Markets is a leader in the global Agri-Business sector;
- Premier research team with one of the largest agriculture coverage lists in Canada;
- Lead participant in initial public offerings and follow-on equity financings;
- Significant merger and acquisition and valuation expertise in grain handling and processing;
- Institutional sales desks throughout North America ensuring proximity to the market and superior distribution capabilities;
- Leader in equity financings for fertilizer developers with over $1 billion in financing raised in the last 5 years;
- Full credit capital markets capabilities and services with the ability to underwrite transactions and deploy significant capital to clients.
We are committed to helping our clients achieve success with solutions that reflect their unique goals and business challenges.
Common Shares and Convertible Debentures
Financial and strategic co-advisor on a formal review of financing alternatives
Advisor to B&A Mineração on its acquisition of Rio Verde Minerals Development Corp.
Financial and strategic co-advisor on capital raising efforts
Co-Bookrunner on the issuance and Lead Soliciting Dealer on the redemption post sale