As a participant in Canada’s Energy sector, your needs for financial services will range from credit and equity capital, mergers, acquisitions and other advisory services, and commodity, currency and interest rate hedging. As an investor in this sector, you will want access to thoughtful research, investment ideas and sales and trading expertise.
National Bank Financial Markets has in-depth expertise in the Global Energy sector to help you meet your unique requirements:
- Strong research team with full sector coverage;
- Leading provider of capital to juniors and intermediates;
- Significant merger and acquisition expertise and advisory experience;
- Consistently among the top-tier underwriters of new equity issues;
- Institutional sales desks throughout North America ensuring proximity to the market and superior distribution capabilities;
- Extensive experience and knowledge of all industry subsectors including oil and gas exploration and production, oilfield services, midstream, downstream and international;
- Premier energy risk management counterparty for mid-market exploration and production;
- Primary trader for commodity exchange traded funds with unique market knowledge.
Acquisitions & Divestitures Current Public Mandates
National Bank Financial Markets A & D team delivers value-added results through an integrated technical approach to corporate and asset sales. Our experienced team of capital markets and M & A professionals can help you meet your unique requirements:
- Extensive transactional experience complemented by deep technical knowledge
- Market intelligence that is relevant, recent and applicable to Canadian energy
- Solid geological and engineering expertise including E & P and advisory experience
We are committed to helping our clients achieve success with solutions that reflect their unique goals and business challenges.
Advisor on corporate sale to Raging River Exploration Inc.
Convertible Debentures & Subscription Receipts
Advisor on acquisition of Encana Gordondale assets
Advisor on acquisition of Redwater and Penny assets
Advisor on acquisition of SE Saskatchewan assets
Advisor on acquisition of Beaumont Energy